A full-service salon, Nail Anatomy LLC provides luxurious yet affordable manicures that nourish and strengthen nails naturally. Enhance your look with personalized nail technology and a variety of services that include:
Your nails are expertly cleaned, shaped and trimmed by qualified Nail Anatomy LLC manicurists who also treat clients to a soothing hand massage followed by a perfect and professional polish application and finishing treatment.
We create a range of durable acrylic nail applications in any size or style that offer a natural look and feel. Choose from a selection of specials finishes and customized designs from the elegant to the avant-garde.
Opt for a long lasting and durable gel manicure that includes file and cuticle upkeep. Benefit from our vibrant colors selection and UV light curing process.
Are your hands dry from too much hard work? Nail Anatomy LLC Paraffin manicures provide instant moisture to overworked hands leaving skin smooth and supple and nails that are perfectly polished for an elegant look.
French Tip Nails
A classical favorite of our clients, French tips that compliment every occasion from formal to casual.
Acrylic Tip Nails
Artificial nails that look natural, the nail experts at Nail Anatomy LLC create customized nails that fit your Nail Anatomy.
Treat Yourself to a Superb and Polished Look
Well-manicured nails are always the perfect finishing touch to any look, casual or formal. Customized according to your taste and lifestyle, Nail Anatomy LLC manicurists always use safe and long lasting polishes that are free of unnecessary chemicals and toxins. Our certified staff thoroughly sterilizes each piece of equipment following each client visit and is committed to your complete satisfaction, comfort and safety. Pamper yourself without going beyond your budget. Contact our salon for more information or call us to book an appointment.
Manicure and Hand Care Tips
- Whiten your nail easily after removing dark nail polish with a solution of hot water, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Soak for a few minutes, dry off and voila!
- Avoid cutting cuticles. Soften and moisturize instead. Learn more about cuticle care products from Nail Anatomy LLC nail experts.
- Erase nail polish mistakes by dipping a small clean brush into nail polish remover to carefully remove polish that overlapped onto your skin. (A thin art paintbrush works well)
- Apply two thin coats of polish as opposed to a single thick layer.
- Lengthen the life of your favorite polish by using gloves for chores and other activities that require you to immerse your hand in water.
For more nail care tips, consult with our nail care expert at Nail Anatomy LLC!